21 May, 2008

Omg, assignments after assignments are stacking up, and i spent this whole bloody week doing everything about my assignments, super no life. No more going to town and shop already, be serious and study for common test. But now let me summarize what happened last week.

My cliques just loooove town, and we went there almost everyday, i am serious. I really spent alot on eating... We went to town on monday, i have piano lesson on tuesday. I believe i am going to drive that teacher crazy. Wednesday had band practice for the concert on last sunday, thursday went to island creamery to eat ice-cream and lastly, i had a hard time eating chicken chop on friday for my IMAGE class. After that went for NPString, i really felt soo bad for not attending band.

I shall let the photos do the talking.


Sunday, 18 may @ RP. SWSYW concert
This is the first concert that me and guoting really enjoyed ourselves from the bottom of our heart. Guoting agrees too. &ilove HIV+/- gangs. hee((:

HIV+/-



I am soooooo happy that my friends came for my concert((:
And the next day, went out with kelly, weixian, ben and daren. ((:
i enjoyed myself serious.
Have to chiong work now!

No comments: